Tuesday, November 13, 2007

What My Blog is About

I wanted a place where I could write about the issues that are affecting me on that day. There is no way of knowing what that will be from day to day. I hope that, you who read it, will leave me replies that initiate a wonderful discussion between us. Feel free to disagree with me, but please do so with an intelligent argument.
Part of the reason I wanted to start a blog was to carry on meaningful dialog with my readers and to stimulate intellectual thoughts for them as well as me. I am sure there will be times when I ask you, my readers, for advice on a situation that I am struggling with. I also hope that you will come to trust what I say and ask me for advice.
I look forwad to writing on this blog and I am excited and a little apprehensive as to the replies I receive from my readers. I know there will topics I write about will not stimulate any of you, but there will be topics that drive you nuts. Lets experience this together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Ohio State Luckeyes got lucky once again. By the way...did you have the chance to watch the HBO documentary about the Michigan/Ohio State rivalry this past week? It was pretty interesting, but since I could really care less about the two teams I wasn't too impressed. Personally, I feel like the Notre Dame vs. USC rivalry is bigger because it's more "national" as opposed to "regional" like the OSU/Michigan game.

Whatever...