Thursday, January 15, 2009

It has been awhile

Hello everyone. It has been some time since I have written to this blog. So much has happened this past year that I wasn't able to keep up with this blog. I now have gotten a hold of the issues maybe I can get back to putting my thoughts back on line.

For those of you who don't know, Randy passed away last March. It seems like it was yesterday but it has been 9 months all ready. I never knew how difficult it was hard it is being the sole parent of two teenagers. Sometimes I think there just isn't enough time in the day to accomplish all that I need to do. Dallin & Olivia help out as much as they can and we have become so close and that is what I think pilled us through these trying times.

We have made it through birthdays and holidays with a minmum of heartache and we can now speak of Randy in memory and laugh at what we remember of their Mom. I became a grandfather this past year thanks to my son Ben. I have a grandson name Quinton and he now is 8 months old and he is such a joy.

I have moved back into my old house with the kids and we have more room than necessary for 3 people but with this market it is hard to sell. I would like to sell it and move back into towm proper so the kids are closer to their friends, so if you know of anyone who is looking to buy a 4 bedroom 2 and half bath home, let me know.

The will be some news coming out soon on this blog that you may be intrerested in. Check back soon. Till then take care and I will be writing soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes it has been a while. So what's new in the Love Life Department?
Sister Bonita